Lockheed Martin Intern - Talent Acquisition in Fort Worth, Texas
Description: - Summer internship supporting the Aeronautics Talent Acquisition organization.
- Assists recruiters and sourcers in the development and execution of staffing and recruitment plans.
Must be a US Citizen or legally authorized to work in US as a permanent resident. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
- Pursuing degree in human resources or related discipline.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the field/discipline of human resources practices, processes, and regulations.
- Previous internship experience in human resources or related field/discipline.
- Demonstrated experience using Microsoft Office.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.